Current status with the City of North Ridgeville regarding the WCMA Community Center to our website:
1) WCMA needs to submit via an Attorney to the City of North Ridgeville the consolidation of 5 parcels document pending from AVG. (Not dependent on Planning Commission Approval)
2) Planning Commission to meet with AVG and WCMA on Tuesday, March 13th, 2018 to confirm approval of all documents/designs created by AVG and its engineers.
3) The North Ridgeville City Council will meet the following Monday (3/19/2018) and have a voice vote for approval among themselves.
4) Construction Plan and all finalized documents to be submitted by the City of North Ridgeville and it's consultants to the State of Ohio and Fire and Police Departments where needed. (For example, elevator certification needs to be submitted by AVG to the State Of Ohio for approval)
5) Once all approvals acquired, a Building Permit will be issued and then AVG will be ready to set the estimate for the groundbreaking date.